Tue, Mar 09 | Chatter Splatter Playgroup
Tuesday March 9th 9am to 12pm
Every person in your group must have a ticket to help us control capacity.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Mar 09, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Chatter Splatter Playgroup, 1030 Conshohocken Rd, Conshohocken, PA 19428, USA
About The Event
This link is to purchase your open play ticket for March 9th, 9am to 12pm. Every person in your group needs a ticket for capacity reasons.
As a reminder before you come:
- Masks are required for adults
- Masks are optional for children under 6.
- There will be a temperature check on everybody. If someone in your group does not meet the requirements to enter, you will be asked to come again another time.
- Please follow the social distancing markers when lining up to check-in.
- Hand sanitizer upon arrival will be strongly recommended.
- You will be given a number upon arrival. That will be your shelf number for your belongings.
- Coffee and juice will be available. please sanitize your hands before using. We strongly recommended that you bring our own coffee cup and kids water bottles to fill up.
- Bathroom capacity will be 5 people at a time, please wait outside if the bathroom is full.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all.
- Staff will be continuously cleaning.
- We will have a "dirty" bucket for you to put any smaller items that have been put into mouths.
- Socks MUST be worn by everyone.
- Everything will be cleaned before and after each play session.
- Limit of 4 children on the bounce houses at a time.
- The back door will be for EXIT only. There are TWO front doors, please use the appropriate entrance and exit.
- At this time we will not be offering snacks (but we hope to add again in the near future)
- Please use the tables to sit down and eat any snacks you bring (please NO NUT items). Absolutely no food or eating in play areas.
- Adult w/paying or credit child$0$00$0
- Child ticket$8.50$8.500$0
- Child Credit ticket$0$00$0
- Extra adult$1.50$1.500$0
- Baby who cannot crawl yet$0$00$0