Wed, Apr 27|
Every person in your group must have a ticket to help us control capacity.
Time & Location
Apr 27, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Norristown, 537 Foundry Rd, Norristown, PA 19403, USA
About The Event
Every person in your group needs a ticket for capacity reasons.
As a reminder before you come:
- Coffee and juice will be available. Please sanitize your hands before using. We strongly recommended that you bring our own coffee cup and kids water bottles to fill up.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all.
- Staff will be continuously cleaning.
- We will have a "dirty" bucket for you to put any smaller items that have been put into mouths.
- Socks MUST be worn by everyone.
- Everything will be cleaned before and after each play session.
- Please use the tables to sit down and eat any snacks you bring (please NO NUT items). Absolutely no food or eating in play areas.
- Please wear a mask if you are not fully vaccinated. Thank you!
This is for a child 7 months to 7 years
6 months and under but adult must purchase a $2 ticket if this is their only child.
This ticket is for an adult accompanying a paying child. One free adult per child (adults aren’t free when accompanying a free baby)
This ticket is for an extra adult who isn’t accompanying a paying child. ONE free adult per paying child.
One ticket per person who is a member. If you have 2 adults and 2 children who are members, please choose 4 of these tickets.
Gift Card/Make Up
If you have a gift card or a make up (that has been confirmed by staff) please select this ticket for the amount of people (4 people means 4 tickets).