top of page
Fri, Jul 24|
Chatter Splatter Playgroup
Friday July 24th 9am to 12pm
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Jul 24, 2020, 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Chatter Splatter Playgroup, 1030 Conshohocken Rd, Conshohocken, PA 19428, USA
About The Event
This link is to purchase your open play ticket for Friday, July 24th, 9am to 12pm. Every person in your group needs a ticket for capacity reasons.
As a reminder before you come:
- Masks are required for adults.
- Masks are optional for children under 10.
- There will be a temperature check on everybody. If someone in your group does not meet the requirements to enter, you will be asked to come again another time.
- Please follow the social distancing markers when lining up to check-in.
- Hand sanitizer upon arrival will be strongly recommended.
- You will be given a number upon arrival. That will be your shelf number for your belongings.
- Coffee and juice will be available. We will pour it for you. We stronlgy recommended that you bring our own coffee cup and kids water bottles for us to fill up for you.
- Bathroom capacity will be 5 people at a time, please wait outside if the bathroom is full.
- Hand sanizter will be avaialbe for all.
- Staff will be continuously cleaning.
- We will have a "dirty" bucket for you to put any smaller items that have been put into mouths.
- Socks MUST be worn by everyone.
- Everything will be cleaned before and after each play session.
- Limit of 4 children on the bounce houses at a time.
- The back door will be for EXIT only. There are TWO front doors, please use the appropriate entrance and exit.
- At this time we will not be offering snacks (but we hope to add again in the near future)
- Please use the tables to sit down and eat any snacks you bring (please NO NUT items). Absolutely no food or eating in play areas.
Child (crawler or walker)
Baby (cannot crawl or walk)
This ticket is for a child that can not crawl yet (typically under 6 months)
Adult with paying child
Each PAYING child can be accompanied by ONE FREE adult. All other adults must purchase an adult ticket.
This ticket is for extra adults that are accompanying a child that already has one free adult.
Play Pass or Credit
Must present valid play pass when presenting this ticket.
bottom of page